Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lilly

Last week Lilly got fixed and of course, it didn't slow her down for even a fraction of a moment. But yesterday her incision did not look so good....kinda swollen and the staples were ripping her skin and grossness was all around. Well though it didn't seem to affect her at all, I thought I'd call the vet to make sure. I told them everything and they said to bring her in to be looked at. I had to just drop her off cause they didn't have any appointments and the vet would look at here when she got a chance. Well about 15 minutes later they called. They said everything looked OK (it did NOT look ok to me, just ask Trin) but I trusted them.

They said to put Neosporin on it and that she would get an Eco (I think that's what they called it ) Collar so she doesn't lick it. Yes it is one of those funnel looking things. She looks so pathetic with it on but it's only for a week until she gets her staples removed. I don't have a picture of that yet but here is some of her and Cyrus from the other day.





Sitting pretty
And then she eats his face..
I love these dogs!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, Cyrus looks alot like our doggy, Swartz. What is Cyrus? Swartz is a boxer mix. They "think" he's a St.Bernard/Boxer but we're not so sure about the St. Bernard.

Sam said...

Heh heh those collars. Buddy told me that he is here as Lilly's moral support, since he just got out of one. Stupid looking things...

She is such a sweet little girl.

Jada said...

Tina,

Cyrus is a boxer mix too. We have thought for awhile that he is st. Bernard/boxer because he is so big and has the color of a St. Bernard. We think he's either that or American bulldog/boxer.