Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fasting Day 9

All goes well...mostly.

I have had horrible cravings for "normal" food. This week has been a little bit easier than last. I really want cheese. Why is that? Out of everything I have cut out of my diet, cheese is pretty much the only thing that is killing me not to have.

We did just water again on Sunday and it was also much easier than last week. One more day of just water and then the home stretch next week.

I do feel that I have gotten much, much closer to God through all of this. Even though some crap has happened, I haven't completely lost it cause I have my faith in God and am comforted by Him.

Hope all you other fasters are doing well.

P.S. I took pictures of the dogs last night but of course forgot to bring them in to post. Hopefully I'll get to that before the end of the week.

Peace.

No comments: