Thursday, January 22, 2009

And the wait begins

So I pretty much think my head is going to explode from all the reading I have done the past 3 days. Andi brought me some of her pregnancy books and I have read the majority of them. And looked up everything I could possibly need to know about being pregnant online. I can honestly say I think I'm ready for this whole carrying another human being inside of me thing. As creepy as that sounds to me right now.

All there is to do now is wait, and boy is there a long time for that! From what I calculated online my due date is October 1st. I am looking forward to my first doctor appointment though, which is on March 4th. Getting to hear the heartbeat and seeing it on the ultrasound will make it seem more real to me I think.

We have names picked out already so I can't even distract myself with that task. As for what sex we want....it doesn't matter to me. Ben wants a boy but is convinced it is a girl. I guess for his sake I want a boy but really.....I don't care. Well that's all there is to report for now, I'll keep you all updated!

No comments: