Monday, January 5, 2009

Daniel Fast- Day 1

Ben works third shift and last night was the first night be has worked in 2 weeks because he was on vacation. Since we started fasting today, he had to go all night without food. He came home this morning whining like a baby about how hungry he was. It had only been 8 hours. Something tells me he's not going to be a happy camper by Wednesday evening. But I suppose I too, will be pretty grumpy by the end of today so I can't really say anything.

I have many things to be praying about and can't wait to see what God is going to do.

To everyone else out there fasting, good luck and my prayers are with you!

1 comment:

Heidi Kellems said...

YOU and BEN can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you! I am excited for the both of you to see what God has in store for your lives. Hunger and Thirst after righteousness.....