Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Official!

As of today I am no longer an employee of Subway...and it feels great! I had a good last day though, my boss got me good luck balloons and a big cookie cake which was very tasty! But now I am looking forward to my first day at the bank. Also today.....my camera came in the mail!!!!!!! I was in such a hurry to get it out and take pictures but the only subjects I had to torment were my animals of course. So here is what my camera can do:



this is my cat Chester....It's not the best picture of him, he looks like he's saying "just take the dang picture!" I take LOTS of pictures of him cause he's so cute.


This is Shadow. He never takes good pictures so I stopped trying...this is the best I can do with him.



And finally, my dog Ozzy...he always turns his head like this when you talk to him...it's hilarious. So anyway, I know these are not the best pictures and that's because I am still trying to figure out my camera...it's really confusing but I'll get the hang of it eventually!

4 comments:

MEAGAN said...

Woohoo! Talk about the ultimate good day... no more Subway AND a new camera. Doesn't get much better than that!

Anonymous said...

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy (said in annoying high-pitch screechy voice).

Andi said...

Ah- man- I was going to say the exact same thing sam did, but she beat me to it. Jeez.

Melissa said...

The pictures are so crisp!! I like Chester...he's cute