Friday, August 10, 2007

Fingers crossed!

I need everyone's prayers because a job oppurtunity has presented itself. I applied to the new bank in Walmart, Wood Forest, and they called me today for a phone interview and said they will call over the weekend to set up a formal interview for sometime next week. They have benefits and pay well and it would really help me out a lot. I am not going to get my hopes up too high but some prayers are deffinately appreciated. Isn't it funny how I just posted a blog saying how much I hate my job and today I get that call. I love you God!

3 comments:

MEAGAN said...

I really hope you get the job! You deserve so much better than Subway! Fingers are definitely crossed!!!

Trin said...

I will be praying that you get this job! I agree 100% with Meagan, you deserve so much better than Subway!! Love ya!

Melissa said...

You will get it no doubt!! This will be a great opportunity for you guys...love ya!