Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's been a few days

Since I last blogged. Mainly because every time I go to blog I realize my life is boring and nothing interesting has happened. So to my best effort I will try to make my last few days seem exciting.

Today is Andi's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My birthday present to her was watching Sophie last night while she and Jacob went out. Soph and I had a great time. We ate some Mickey D french fries, played with my dog Ozzy, threw stuff on the floor, you know, girly stuff. Afterwards she took a little nap. But she was so excited when mommy and daddy came back. We met them at the door and her face just lit up when she saw them. So sweet!

Work has been hell. Literally. I think that if I happened to go visit Satan in hell, it would be just another day at work for me. It feels like about 5,356 freakin degrees in there, customers are beyond rude, and co-workers are endlessly annoying. But fortunately for me school is starting soon which means less time at that God forsaken place. That is my venting for the day.

On to more exciting news, Ben and I decided to go to Brown County State Park up by Indy for our anniversary in October. Here are some pictures of what it will look like in the fall when we go:





It's so beautiful and I can't wait to spend some good alone time with Ben.

Ok well it's getting late so I guess I will be done blabbing now. Hope you enjoying wasting some time reading my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I'm so glad you're coming to Brown County. It's so beautiful. Make sure you have plenty of film for your camera. I reeeeeeally hope you're not coming on the weekend of Regionals. That would suck.

Sorry work is so Hellish. I know you're not exaggerating a bit. Try not to kill anyone. Wait, on second thought, go for it... do the world a favor.

P.S. You're gonna be such a good momma.

Cathy said...

I'll pray that your work situation changes - dramatically. Hellish is bad! Sam's right you will be a good mom!

Jada said...

ok what's with the mom comments??

ya'll are scaring me

MEAGAN said...

You WILL be a good mom... someday in the far off future, lol. You will loooove Brown County. I'll have to ask Mike about some good sights there since he grew up in that area.

Andi said...

Brown Couunty = Awesome.
Vacation= Awesome

Brown County Vaction= Awesome Squared.

Thanks so much for watching Sophie- I'm telling you, it's nice to have a break every so often!

And- I totally understand the way too hot work. But mine has no ovens, which can't be fun when it's already hot.