Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Few Ramblings..

A few weeks ago I registered for my classes at school. There was a big ordeal about my admissions that day so by the time I got to the room to pick my classes I was rushed. I realized later that I had a huge 4 hour gap between my first and second classes on BOTH Mondays and Wednesdays. At first I was irritated but then decided that I could use that time to study, read, do homework, ect. But then I started thinking and that's just WAY too much time to honestly, be doing nothing. So I called the office to see if I could change my 8am-9:15am class to the 11am-12:15am class. Unfortunately, the class was full but the lady said she could put me on the wait list and that I would be the first one one there and that was a good thing. I was a little agitated but told her to put me on there. Then I started checking everyday to see if I had got in. I never got my hopes up but still checked everyday. I went to look today and I actually got in! I was so excited. So now instead of getting up at 7am I can get up at 10am and instead of a 4hour gap, I only have a 45min gap. What a relief! Now I'm a happy camper.

Speaking of camping, that is what Ben and I are thinking about doing for our anniversary. I know it sounds off the wall, especially for an anniversary, but we don't have the money to go anywhere far away for real nice, and I have always liked camping and haven't been in years and Ben really wants to go. We might go somewhere called Clifty Falls, about 2 1/2 hours from here. I've never been but Ben says it's awesome. Now I am aware that it will be October and probably pretty chilly, but we will be prepared. It beats camping in the heat anyday. We will go for 2 nights and do things such as hike, fish....the usual camping package. Anyway, that's what we are planning. I better go, there are dishes waiting for me.....have a great night all!

4 comments:

MEAGAN said...

Yay for the classes working out! Especially for the fact you get to sleep in... can't beat that!

Anonymous said...

Oh that schedule does sound better. You get to sleep in and 45min is still ample time for lunch. Excellent. I'm more excited for you than you know.

As for the camping, you 2 will have fun doing absolutely anything together... may as well take the less expensive route! I can't believe your 1 year is coming up. INSANE!

Love you!

Heidi Kellems said...

Wow I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Here you have been married for almost a year and we gave you an additional 5 nieces and nephews in the same amount of time. Clifty Falls is Beautiful!! The leaves will be changing by then for sure and I am certain you will be able to take some magnificent pictures.

I am happy your classes worked out too. I always hated early morning classes. I had a hard time waking up for them.

Andi said...

Yes- Later classes equals happier student! The gaps are killer sometimes, SO glad you got it fixed.

J and I camp every anniversary- it is awesome! And October is PERFECT- still pretty warm in the day and cold enough at night that you really want to snuggle. Good times!

I think you'll have a blast at school, I'm so glad that you found something that you love to do!