Friday, July 20, 2007

Hairspray?

So I got to spend some quality time with my mom today. She really wanted to see Hairspray and she hadn't got to see the last few movies she wanted to in theaters so I told her I'd go with her. I must say I was a little skeptical. I mean seeing John Travolta in drag was not at the top of my list. But I was completely won over. It was very good actually. Fun to watch AND funny. So if you like musicals and were debating about whether you'd like it or not, my thought is go for it! You'll enjoy it!

Also the time I got to spend with my mom was nice. We don't get to hang out a whole lot so I really enjoyed it. Not to mention the ribs we had at Shyler's afterward. mmmm... They were probably better than the movie but come on, ribs are hard to beat. So, point of this post: Hairspray, go see it! and thanks for the good time and ribs mom, I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It Did Look Like An Ok Movie

Melissa said...

That's so sweet to spend time with your momma! I've been wanting to see that movie so I'm glad you liked it. Welcome to the Blogging world!!
Love ya :)
Melissa