Wednesday, August 15, 2007

News of Joy!

I would like to thank any and everyone who prayed about this job at woodForest Bank. I had an interview today and it went well then the regional manager called me at about 4:00 and officially offered me the job. I am beyond excited. Even though the pay is a little less, it is so worth it. I get to work in town and I get the hours I want. I am so excited that I only have to smell like nasty subway for 2 more weeks. I have already told my boss Mary that I am leaving and she couldn't have been more supportive and understanding. My first day will be the 30th. They said I have to go to a 3 day training and if they can't get it in Evansville, I will have to go to Indy for 3 days so I am hoping they get it in Evansville cause 3 days away from Ben is too long. I'm mainly excited that I get to dress nice for work...man...I need to get new clothes....hehe

4 comments:

Perri said...

congratulations! Andi called and she was so excited to share you news. I've been praying about you getting it, so I was glad to hear your news. Sounds like great hours for school too.

Andi said...

HHHHHOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEAGAN said...

Woooooohooooo! I'm so incredibly happy for you!!! No more Subway!!! YAY!!!!!! Happy happy happy!!!!

Trin said...

Congrats Jada!!! You deserve this!!
hmmm sounds like a shopping trip is in order :D