Monday, August 20, 2007

Not too bad

For my first day of school. I had English at 11 and it was pretty much just the basics today, getting the syllabus, first day lecture, you know, fun stuff. I think the professor is pretty nice but she seems like she will be tough, which I can handle....I'm pretty sure I've had worse. Anyway, my second class was my fundamentals of design. It was actually pretty fun. We played some pictionary, which I totally rocked at and won the winning point for my team(I know, I rock), and had to draw an object 30 different ways which was pretty challenging. Not to mention I already know three other people in that class, so I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be. So all in all it's all good so far, I still have two more classes on Wednesday and I think I'll enjoy them as well cause they are both photography classes. Well that's it for me, I'll let ya'll know how my other classes go on Wednesday.

1 comment:

MEAGAN said...

I'm glad school's going well!