Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm not left out...

of getting the horrible stomach virus from Hell. I woke up this morning with a terrible belly ache. I thought it would go away so I went on to work. I was there about 15 minutes before racing to the bathroom and puking my guts up. I had to wake for someone to get there at 10:30 before I could go home so I waited....in the bathroom. I have the "both ends" virus if you now what I mean. Well I can only pray it goes away fast cause I have a class at 6 tonight. for now I'll drink my magic tea and get some rest. To all of you out there who are spending the day in the bathroom as well(Sam, Mike, Meagan, Jacob...and more I'm sure) I will be praying for you too! I HATE being sick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha this sucks. I've got the "both end virus" too, which makes things a little more difficult... which I'm sure you know what I mean.

I really hope you feel better. What a crummy way to start school.

Andi said...

Yeah- you all got it way worse than I did.

Heidi Kellems said...

I have had that stuff twice in a month's time. My system is still being attacked at times but its immune system seems better than before. Hope you get feeling better.

MEAGAN said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Jada said...

I am feeling much better today thank God! I hope ya'll are geting better too!