Monday, September 3, 2007

What a Week!

I have been extrememly busy this week with school starting a new job. I worked 35 hours from Thursday to Sunday! You may be asking if I like my new job. The answer would be no. I LOVE it!!! Even though I've been working 11 hour days, it doesn't even seem like it. We get to have all sorts of fun there. First of all, it is REQUIRED to blow up balloons every day! How awesome! So Saturday we had a big blitz thing and had snacks and drinks and I got to go around Walmart and hand out balloons to little kids. They were so excited when they saw me coming....their faces would lght up and they'd be like "BALLOONS!" It is awesome. The best part is not having to smell like a big ol' sandwich when I get home. I am still learing about everything though. It is a lot to remember but I have three days of training this week in Evansville so I hope I will learn a bunch there.
Today was my day off so we went to my mom's for a Labor Day cookout. It was yummy. Then Ben and I went to Newburgh so I could test out my new camera a little more. I would post them but they aren't very interesting....I was basically just figuring out how to set my camera and all. I will post some pictures of my adorable nephew Colter though!


he looks fussy but he was only acting scared of me. I don't know why but some days he loves me and some days he's scared of me. It probably didn't help that I had a camera in his face.


He's listening intently on what Aunt Cassie is saying.


I guess he had a hard day cause he fell asleep before lunch was even ready. Isn't he cute!
So anyway, I love my new job, and school is going good so far. I need to go because I was so busy I haven't been able to read anyone's blog all week. I know that Andi and Perri have many posts I have missed. Talk to everyone sometime...I hope!












2 comments:

Perri said...

I'm so glad you are liking your new job - I hope you continue to love it. I thought I was going to drag the kids away from you the other day so you could open up.

good thing they didn't know about the balloons!

MEAGAN said...

Hooray for loving the new job!! You looked so happy when we saw you on Sat. Mike was sad I wouldn't let him get a tiger face. Maybe next time... :o)