Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Ad

I decided I will post an ad here for anyone needing pictures. I really need lots of practice and anyone willing to give it to me would be much appreciated. If you need family pictures, pictures of you kids, a special event, pretty much anything I will work out a day to do them with you. Did I mention for free. Yeah since I'm still just an amature, all you need to pay for are the prints. I am already doing the Matthew's family pictures as well as taking pictures at for the Diabetes Walk. Just let me know!! if you need my # it's 449-8100.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's talk, we are sooo wanting family pictures done, and well, WE LOVE YOUR WORK !! You are AWESOME !! Are you up to the challenge of a family with 9 kids?

Melissa said...

I want family pics real bad...especially now that it's cooling off. We'll try to get maybe a Sunday after church!!!