Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lost and Found

Well when we got to church today, I asked my neighbor (one of the animal contol officers) if he had seen my Ozzy anytime yesterday. He said that another guy picked him up and took him to the Police Station and they had the pound pick him up. I was so relieved, after worrying about im all night. So he brought him to us today and he is fine. It turns out he was probably only outside like 10 minutes before someone found him because the police station is literally right around the corner from our apartment. But he got his very own cage at the pound because Darrell said he was scared of the other dogs. He was probably just cold and shivering but who knows. But I hope he learned his lesson by having to spend the night in the doggie slammer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he was okay. I was literally sick to my stomach when you told me you lost him. He's your baby.

MEAGAN said...

I'm sooooooo glad you found him, safe and sound!!!!!!