Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Pirate's Life For Me

At least that is the theme for my still life photo I had to do for school. So I've decided that since I never really have anything interesting to blog about I will start blogging more of my work. So if you like pictures, I will be having lots more! Here is the project I did for still life. Although it looks like it was shot outside on a nice sunny beach this was actually in a studio, I was pretty impressed with myself for having such a cool theme cause everyone else did boring things. I made them jealous though, I was even told that! So anyway here is my latest piece.



I must give credit to Ben of course, cause the pirate accessories were provided by him, but the idea was all mine, except the sand, my instructor actually just happened to have some in the studio and asked me if I wanted it. I think it adds a lot to it. Let me know what you all think! I up for any criticism anyone has.

4 comments:

Perri said...

yesterday was "National Talk Like a Pirate" day. So

"arrrrgghhh, good job there matey."

Trin said...

Jada it's awesome...I love it!! It seems so...well...you :) Love Ya!

Staci said...

I think it's quite original! And you blogged it on International Talk Like a Pirate Day...cool theme all around!!! I enjoy photography, I just wish I had the eye, ya know? I think you have it, so good luck and enjoy your class!

MEAGAN said...

love it love it love it love it