Thursday, March 26, 2009

week 13

Not much has changed. I have been feeling really good lately which is awesome. I'm excited about this whole second trimester thing. It is already much better than the first. I'm not nearly as tired and haven't felt nauseous in about 2 weeks. I have, on the other hand, become very forgetful and scatterbrained. Especially at work. I could be waiting on a customer and then have to just stop and think for a few seconds because I totally forget what I am doing. It's not too cool.

I meant to have a picture so I can start having one each week of my growing belly but I forgot to take one this morning so I will have to do it tomorrow. Hopefully I will remember....

So the baby is peach-sized this week. That's prety cool that it is that big already. From and appleseed to a peach.

Only 6 more weeks until we find out what it is! I pretty much can't wait to see if it is a Jasper or an Amelia.

That's all for now.

No comments: