Friday, March 13, 2009

Something fun

I found this site where you answer questions and it gives you a prediction for the day your baby will be born. Not that I believe it at all but I just thought I'd post it cause its fun.

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and curly blonde hair.

So I'm guessing she will be pretty early cause she's so small. Lol. Other than that and the 9 hour labor, I wouldn't mind any of this. Especially the curly blonde hair!

4 comments:

Staci said...

LOL I like that! I wonder what the chances are of you and Ben actually having a blondie? It'll be fun to see if any of these predictions actually comes true! Have a great day!

Jada said...

Ben actually had bright blonde curly hair when he was little so I guess the chances aren't too bad. Lol

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

Awww! That sounds like it would be great, but don't count on it. ;) I was hoping for a nice small baby with a short labor and ended up with a 9lber and 13 hours of labor that ended in a c-section. =)

P.S. Yes, Ben had the CUTEST little blonde curls when he was a little one.

Staci said...

OHHHH...OK!! Guess you do have a good chance :)