Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update

So I'm now 10 weeks. Yay! 1/4th of the way done.

I had my doctor appointment yesterday and all is well. We had an ultrasound and saw the little peanut moving. It was so cute. I cried of course. The heartbeat was good. 158 BPM. I feel much better now that I know everything is good.

I met my doctor for the first time and I love her. I really do. She was so nice and answered all my questions and even told me things that are fine to have (chocolate, Excedrin). I'm really looking forward to having her as my doctor. The only thing she is concerned about is she said I have a very narrow pelvis. Which means.....I am much more likely to have to have a c-section. But she said she's seen worse and they delivered fine so I shouldn't worry too much.

All in all, I'm much more relaxed and still very excited.

9 more weeks until I find out what it is :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

yippee!
ps It's a girl...I hope