Monday, March 16, 2009

Obviously

I get very bored at work and have way too much time on my hands because I find neat things like this to do. I found this site that lets you upload pictures of you and your honey and it will give you an idea of what your kid will look like. I couldn't access the page from work so I did it yesterday at Trin's house and this is what I came up with.


I don't think they turned out too bad. I thought they would be all deformed looking like I've seen some of them before but they are actually kinda cute. I guess we'll just have to wait to see how accurate they are. Oh and you can also put in celebs pictures and all sorts of fun stuff. I know you are just dying for me to give you the website so you can go try it too. It's www.makemebabies.com. I hope you all try it and if you have kids already I want to know if it looks like any of them. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Perri said...

I think the girl looks like Stasia in the face.

very cute kids :)

Jada said...

you'er right it does! Weird.