Saturday, August 23, 2008

You'll Never know

just how much it means to me that I know I have SEVERAL people in my life who will do ANYTHING for me when I need. I have been going through a very difficult time in my life the past week or two and to know that I have some amazing people there, day or night, to be with me, talk with me, and pray with me, really is an awesome feeling. They know who they are so I don't need to mention names. But I love you and thank God for you. Even if it seems I didn't take up your offer of help, it means the world that you at least offered.


I know most of you don't know everything that is going on and that's a good thing (trust me) but I am definitely going through a time in my life where Satan has decided to attack and attack hard. I have stood my ground though and will NOT let him win. I have God on my side and therefore cannot lose. If I had not had my eyes on Him right now, I would have lost everything I have. But I was looking at Him and therefore what I have is only going to get better and stronger. Right now it's going to take lots of time to start moving forward and get past this huge bump but I have faith that God will be with me to the end.

My God can NEVER fail!

4 comments:

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

AMEN!!! Still praying for you in your time of need. God will help you through this.

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

AMEN!!! Still praying for you in your time of need. God will help you through this.

Perri said...

Jada, Your little family is in my prayers. I know you will have an amazing testimony from this time of trial.

Anonymous said...

Amen, indeed.