Saturday, August 16, 2008

my prayer

Father God,

Lord I pray for strength. The strength to do Your will not matter what it costs me, for I look to you for my path and direction. I pray for comfort for everything that is to come, and for wisdom to see it through. Most importantly Lord, I ask for courage. It's not easy what is laid before me and I need all the courage in the world to do Your will, whatever that may be. Please Father I ask that I be strong enough to get through this so that I can go on sharing the love You have placed in me. In all Your grace and mercy I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

Heidi Kellems said...

I pray that in agreement with you Jada. I pray that God will show you CLEARLY HIS desires for your life. I pray that He give you the FAITH to follow HIM no matter the cost. Love Ya

Trin said...

I love you Jada!! God will get you through this and you be stronger than you ver thought possible!!