Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 3 of torture

I mean diet and exercise. Well I'm more sore than I have been in my entire life. And I thought it was bad after one roller derby practice with Andi. HA! That was nothing compared to how I feel now. I hurt in places I didn't know it was possible to be sore in. But I guess that means it's working. I am doing the workout again tonight and that will be a sight to see...I can barely move.

As for the diet...it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm doing the low carb diet which means I can only have 20 carbs a day. The past 2 days I've only had about 13 each day. Not to bad. I've been eating LOTS of salad, LOTS of grilled chicken, and drinking LOTS of water among other things. At least cheese is low carb. I'd die without cheese. Have you ever realized how many carbs are in EVERYTHING??? Like one can of Mountain Dew has like 42. Geez. Well after one week of this diet I can have more, just gotta keep a watch on what and how much I eat.

Oh by the way, I've lost 1.5 lbs already. Not to bad eh? I can't wait to lose the other 23.5!

2 comments:

Perri said...

Keep it up, Jada. You'll be so glad you did. Take it from an old, fat woman. It's much easier to do in your 20's.

Trin said...

I will be joining you on the workout next week...please help me stick with it...I am a big baby who doesn't like pain :)