Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exercise is my favorite....

NOT! But I am starting this new one called Turbo Jam. I have seen it on TV forever and always wanted to do it and my friend has the videos so we are going to start doing it. Everyday. We started today and let me tell you, it pretty much kicked my butt. But I will not give up! Besides from the overly energetic people on the video, it was actually quite fun.

Along with that I am going to be dieting; eating healthier foods and smaller portions. I am really hoping to lose between 20-30lbs because that is my target weight range according to this chart.

So wish me luck, and for all you weight watchers out there, I will be sympathizing with you!

1 comment:

Perri said...

I'll watch Turbo Jam with you while you do it. How's that for supportive?