Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We are Moving!!!

My mom's cousin messaged yesterday to see if we were interested in renting her parents farm house. She said it sits on 10 acres and is in good condition and cheap. I said "how cheap?" Well it turns out its only about $50 more than what we pay for our apartment. So we went and looked at it last night. It is so cute and private and has a HUGE yard that Cyrus loves (yes we took him to look at it too). I think it could use a little updating but for the price, it is awesome. So.....I talked to her today and we are going to be moved in by the 15th! That is 2 weeks from today. I was stupid and didn't take my camera but here is an outside picture of the house I found online.

It has two bedrooms upstairs and an office, living room, bathroom, and kitchen down. It has an unfinished basement with (this is my favorite part) a washer a dryer. I can now do my very own laundry! It also has a huge barn out back for Ben's man things. We are both VERY excited that we actually have a house now.

Now, let's get movin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farm houses are the BEST !!
It is very cute, and you will love it I am sure. As for the barn for Bens MAN THINGS.... thats why he has my garage, right??? I will never see my brother if he has his own "MAN CAVE".

Tina said...

Congrats! Looks like fun!