Friday, September 12, 2008

All the changes...

have left me feeling like I kinda have a new life. We got moved this week. There is still some unpacking to do but we have everything at the house now which is a relief. I'm still sore from all the moving. We are without cable or internet for who knows how long....it has to be ran out there first. At least I have internet here at work so I don't go completely crazy.

As for other changes....Ben is getting a second job. Just kinda out of no where he decided he wanted to take a part time job so we can get our debts paid off faster. I thought maybe I should be the one to get another job since I only work part time now. My dad works at Crackel Barrel as the training manager so I thought I could get on there as a waitress. Well since my dad is in charge of training, I found out I can't work there...so Ben decided he would. Yep that's right, Ben is going to work at Crackel barrel as a cook. He went in yesterday to fill out an application and had his interview then and he starts on Monday. It actually will work out pretty good cause he is ONLY working Mon. Tues. Thurs. and Fri. from 2-9. He will still have weekends off. He's only going to work there for about 6 months or so or until we get some crap paid off. It really is going to be so weird because we won't see each other much during the week. I'm not really sure how I feel about it but I keep telling myself it's only for a few months AND we will be getting stuff paid off. Hopefully it will work out well...

That's it for now....I'll keep ya posted on how things go and hopefully I can somehow get some pictures on here of the house!

1 comment:

Perri said...

Wow, things are hoppin there. You're welcome to upload your pictures at my house.