Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The woman knows how to

make a pregnant lady's day. I would be talking about my wonderful sister-in-law Trin.

My morning started off less than great. I got to work in a good mood because this is my short day (I'm supposed to get off at 3) but one of my co-workers called in sick so I was asked to stay until 5. Ok so 2 hours isn't that big of a deal but I was excited about that 2 extra hours to myself today. Not to mention another co-worker wasn't coming in until 10:30 so that left only 2 of us to run around like crazy getting everything done. Stressful morning.

Then Trin calls out of no where to ask what I want from Starbucks. What a great question to be asked in the middle of a crap-filled morning. I couldn't think of the name of what I usually get so I just told her to make it cold and sweet. And she did a get job of that.

So now I am sitting in enjoying my wonderful chocolate chip frappicino thingy and it is fabulous. Thank you Trin!

1 comment:

Trin said...

You are most welcome sweety!!
Hope your day gets better :)