Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 months down...

....7 more to go.

Ugh.

Have I mentioned how impatient I am? No? Oh, well I am. Very.

This week the little lizard inside of me is the size of a raspberry. It's also officially no longer an embryo but a fetus. Moving on up in the world.

I have felt pretty good this week. I have been more energized and hardly nauseous at all. Hope it stays that way. I am definitely noticing snugness in the waist area of my pants. And firmness in the tummy. And I can see a little bump forming. This is all very exciting because it makes it seem more real than just an idea in my head.

Time for some clothes shopping I suppose. Yay!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Enjoy every minute of it, it goes by way to fast. I loved being pregnant and was sad when it ended, but gift is well worth it.