Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 6

This week my little alien is the size of a sweet pea, it's heart is beating already and it's growing arms and legs. Also it's sprouting ears, eyes, nose, chin, and cheeks. Sounds cute but you should see the picture. Not cute. At all.

I have been feeling more and more nauseous. Some mornings I feel like I'm going to pass out and puke but others (like today) I feel totally fine. No vomiting yet and lets hope it stays that way. Also, the way freaky dreams have started. Mainly they consist of giving birth in public places which really is a horrible, horrible nightmare. Other than that, no news to report. Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Tina said...

That's funny. I used to have a dream over and over that I lost the ability to breast feed suddenly and had no bottle to feed my baby. Instead I used a mustard bottle (don't ask my why I had a mustard bottle in my purse...way freaky as well). Even freakier is that I fed the baby mustard from the bottle, not milk. And it was soothingly OK with me to do that. Mustard! Gross. So anyhoo, once I had the babies I never did loose the ability to nurse them..until I chose to. Good thing those dreams are just dreams. Stay healthy. Eat yer veggies :) Love, Tina

Trin said...

I love these updates! They pretty much make my day :)