Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 7: Baby Blueberry

It's now the size of a blueberry which is funny because I didn't know that this morning when I was making blueberry muffins. Yum. It is developing kidneys, hands and feet, and a tongue. That's neat to know.

This week I feel pretty much the same as last: tired, a little nauseous at times, and still really excited.

It seems that everyone in my family is also popping up pregnant. My brother's fiance found out the day after I did (it's their second one together). She is about 3 weeks farther along than me (she thinks) and my cousin's wife told me she is about 2 days ago. We've been friends for a long time so it will be fun to have someone kinda close to share this with. I'm about 5 days further along than her. My kiddo will have at least 2 cousin's quite close in age and that's cool.

So if you aren't wanting to get knocked up right now, I'd say don't drink the water.

2 comments:

Penny said...

My youngest nephew is just 6 or 7 weeks older than Brianna. It is so much fun watching them play together!

Tina said...

Good thing I buy bottled water. YIKES!