Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's been awhile

And I've been putting off blogging because I haven't really had anything worth updating on. Until this week of course but it has been a crazy busy week so here I am now, updating. Isn't that nice of me?

Ok I had my shower last Saturday and it was AWESOME thanks to Sam and Meagan for doing such an amazing job!! It really was the best shower ever! Here's few pictures:




The tables...aren't they so cute?

Up close of the table decorations.


Sam, Me and Meagan.


The adorable cake. Which was delicious by the way.



All my wonderful gifts.



Opening the presents.





This is a sock/washcloth bouquet and a diaper cake my aunt Jennifer made. They were so adorable and she is too crafty!



Here's a picture of me and my sister in law Tara. She was 34ish weeks and i was 31. Not too much difference except mine is much higher lol.
It really was so much fun and I love all the gifts! I got everything put away this week and we still have a few little things we need to buy before the baby gets here and I'm so glad we can finally get everything done! Not much longer!!!!!!

No comments: