Thursday, August 27, 2009

Amelia's Room

Ok so the nursery has been done for awhile but I've been a slacker in the picture/blogging department. Here is the finished product:


Ok this is the view from the doorway.



This is the wall opposite the crib. That is the diaper cake on her dresser, I figured I'd leave it until I use it lol. Oh and the swing will be moved to the living room once we have her and we have a glider that will go where the swing is but Ben is using it downstairs for now as his gaming chair.



I painted the picture frames and took the pictures that are in them. It was fun pretending to be crafty.

The bedding up close..it needs ironed still so ignore the wrinkles.



This is her name I painted and posted earlier but it's up on wall now. It's hard to see in the picture but there are little daisies underneath it.


This is another little crafty thing I did. These I used from different things like one of the gift bags from the shower, one of the cards I got, part of the thank you card i used and some ribbon from the diaper cake. Cute and has a personal touch. These oare on the wall next to the closet.

That's it for me...now all it needs is a baby

No comments: