Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update

Problem with the water- the breaker was flipped..duh!

Problem with the stinking water- pretty much gone. There's still a slight smell but I'm sure with time, it will disappear.

Problem with the AC- Getting replaced tomorrow. It was way worse than I thought. Something about the fan belt was broken and with it being such and old system (about 30 years old), it's not worth putting a dime in and the furnace is in the same condition so we are replacing everything. We don't really mind because we were going to do it with our tax return in the spring anyway but since we need it now we opted to go ahead and do that. I just can't wait to have a cool house. I don't think I fell asleep until 1am this morning because it was just so darn hot. I ended up sleeping on the couch and Ben was on the living room floor because the downstairs was like 10 degrees cooler than our bedroom.

One more night....

Well since I don't have a picture (again) I'll do my other weekly update tomorrow :)

No comments: