Thursday, June 11, 2009

24 weeks

So I've been a huge slacker in the blogging area. Well actually I didn't post last week because I didn't get the picture on my jump drive to post from work because our computer at home is M.I.A (aka: Ben took it to his friends house so he can play games) (I also just noticed that M.I.A spells our daughter's name. lol) I did take the picture however it's still on my camera. And today's picture has yet to be taken because Ben is on 1st shift for a few weeks so he wasn't home this morning to take it.

Anywho, I will take one tonight and just bring my camera to work with me and upload it that way. So no pictures till tomorrow. Sorry.

I have been feeling really good. Ben and I have been taking the dogs to the park to walk 3 or 4 times a week so I think the exercise has been helping a lot. I did have an appointment last week which went good. I gained 10lbs which sounds like a lot for 4 weeks but it actually puts me right up to where I should be so I'm not worried. I just hope I don't gain that much at every appointment. My next appointment I have to do the glucose test done which will determine if I have gestational diabetes which I'm scared I will. We'll see I guess.

I am now officially 6 months pregnant. It's gone really fast and I can only hope the rest of it goes as fast. Which it should since we will be moving (hopefully this weekend) and getting everything ready and all that jazz. I can't wait to get the nursery together. I have the crib and should have the bedding really soon so I can start on that. Ok I better end this post before it gets too long.

Pictures tomorrow. I promise.

No comments: