Thursday, May 7, 2009

week 19

I had a doctor appointment yesterday and another ultrasound. It was the one where they measure all her parts and they said she (yep, it's still a girl) looks very good and that she is actually measuring a week ahead. I have lots of ultrasound pictures that I still have to get scanned in and I'm going to try and do that tonight and post them. She was quite active during the ultrasound and it was so fun to watch her on the screen. I wish I could do that everyday.

I don't have a picture today because I forgot. I'll try and get one tomorrow though.

Amelia is the size of a mango this week. Well that's what the email update said but since she is a week bigger than that I don't know what she's the size of exactly.

I've only gained 2 lbs so far which I think is fabulous. There was sugar in my urine and the nurse said I will most likely develop diabetes but they won't test for it until week 28. I pretty much knew that was coming because diabetes runs in my family and I've had to be tested for it several times already. Not looking forward to that but other than that everything looks great.

Oh and.....we are buying a house!! Our offer was accepted on Tuesday and we are just waiting for the financing to go through. I will post more on that later but we are really excited to finally have a house to call our own. Lots of new stuff going on in our lives this year. Compared to last year, it's a huge relief. God is Great!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

This is a big year for you guys! A new house and a brand new baby girl, how wonderful! How great to hear that your baby is growing and thriving happily :) Hooray!