Friday, May 22, 2009

21 weeks

A day late but oh well.

I still have only gained 3 or 4 pounds which is pretty good I guess. I feel like I've gained 15 at least. Ben can feel her kick now which is so cool. I think she has started doing somersaults in there which feels so weird.
We have begun to obtain baby clothes from friends and family who have girls and are getting rid of stuff. Right now we have about 6 boxes full of clothes. Yes, 6. This kid will never be in need of clothes. We also have a stroller and car seat combo (which we got for $30!) and a crib and mattress. I'm sooooo excited to started getting stuff ready which of course we can't until we move. Hopefully that will be in another week or so. I think that's it for now.
Here's the 21 week picture.


1 comment:

megan c. said...

you are about the cutest preggo ever...for reals.