Thursday, May 14, 2009

20 weeks

Halfway there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really can't believe that it's been 20 weeks already. Well at times it seems it's flown by but others it seems like it is just dragging.


I feel huge this week. And I'm pretty sure my belly is done filling out and is beginning to stretch, which is not comfortable. I've started having round ligament pain on my sides and those suck. Bad. Other than that, all is well in my world.


I never did get a picture last week but made sure to get one today.


Definitely bigger!
We are still in the waiting process of getting our house but all looks good and if we're lucky, we will be closing by the end of the month. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You look so, sooo cute!! Definitely bigger than the last picture. I think you're going to have a lil basketball belly :) hehe! Congrats on being halfway!! So exciting :) You're lucky that you're just starting to have the RLP, I've been having them since 14 weeks, and I definitely feel you on the stretching too!! Everyone laughs at me cause I'm always rubbing my belly, but it really helps!!