Thursday, April 23, 2009

week 17

Again, not much has changed. Baby is the size of an onion now (about 5.5 inches). We get to find out what it is in 9 days. I soooo can't wait!

I still haven't felt it kick which sucks cause all the things I've read say I can possibly feel it by now. I know most likely it will be another month or so for that but I look forward to it.

I've had a pretty nasty cold this week and it seems to be getting worse. Lots of congestion and coughing and my chest is starting to hurt. Maybe I should go to the doctor....nah, I'll wait it out.

I actually remembered the picture this morning. I really feel like I am much bigger this week but ya'll might not be able to tell. My belly is definitely firmer and bigger though. I promise.

Sorry, I know the red shirt and the dark red background make it harder to see but if you click on it, it will make it bigger.

And just for fun, here's a bare belly one.

No comments: