Thursday, April 16, 2009

week 16 and Happy Birthday to me!

So today marks month 4 of pregnancy and year 22 of life for me....quite a day!

I did take a picture this morning but I forgot it at home so I'll have to put it up tomorrow. The baby is the size of an avocado this week...not nearly as tasty as an orange but it will do.

I get to go to Olive Garden for my birthday supper and I must say, I'm super dooper excited. Lately, I've been getting full very fast when I eat. Like after 5 bites. No joke. I am reeeeally hoping that I can eat more than that tonight. If not I'm sure I will cry.....and that won't be the first time I've cried over food since being pregnant. It's just very sad.

I don't know that I've posted the names we have picked out for the little peanut so I thought I'd put them up today. We'll know in less than 3 weeks :) Our boy name is Jasper Kael (pronounced like Cale) and our girl name is Amelia Jade. It will be Mia for short which I totally love. Anywho, that's all I got for now. Till next week!

4 comments:

Trin said...

I love Mia!! Now it HAS to be a girl :)

Perri said...

Happy birthday! I love the name Mia too.

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Jada! I love reading your posts each week. It is an awesome way to remember your pregnancy. I wish I would have done this with Brianna because I have forgotten soooo many things I wish I could remember! Btw, you are looking so cute!

Tina said...

I love the names, Mia is very sweet!