Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 14

So I'm 3 1/2 months along now....it's sure is slow going. The baby is a lemon this week. Which I'm now craving....great.

My great sister-in-law Trin is awesome and since she works out at our church's Abba Clinic, she got me an ultrasound next Saturday morning. I'm super excited and hopefully we will get lucky and be able to find out what it is (I'll only be 15 weeks but it's possible). Fingers crossed!

My aunt got me this really cool pregnancy journal where you can keep pictures, record what happened at each appointment, put weekly pictures, and write your thoughts and feelings. I asked Ben if he wanted to write something and he said sure. He came home this morning and told me he did so I read it, expecting it to be a couple of sentences to the baby. Well it was a page and a half and it made me cry. A lot. It was by far the sweetest thing I have ever read and it just melted my heart to know what he really feels about this baby. He is going to be such an awesome dad. I can't wait!

So I of course forgot the picture again but I'll try and have it up tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Mmmmm lemons. But not in the weird "I want to eat your baby" sort of way.

Whether Ben knows it or not, he's gonna be a great daddy. And it goes without saying, how wonderful you'll be.