Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Who is the most impatient person you know?

Well that would be me. At least I'm aware how bad it is.

Since Ben and I did our Christmas presents way early this year (I got a puppy and he got parts for his bike) we are just doing stockings like we do every year. And every year there is a disagreement on WHEN we should open them.

I always win.

So we both went to Walmart separately yesterday to get all the fun stocking stuff and then when he got home from work I nagged him endlessly until he finally gave in. (not fair play but who cares) He would rather wait until at least Christmas Eve but I just won't have it.

This post is really about what he got me as a "stocking" gift. If you can even count it as that considering it's about 3x bigger than the stocking. He got me this pillow. I slept with it last night and it was pretty much fabulous. I usually have a somewhat stiff neck when I wake up but not this morning. If you don't have one, order it from that link. You will not be sorry.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Awww, that was thoughtful of him. Have a Merry Christmas!

Trin said...

LOL, when I first read the title to this blog, I read it as "Who is the most important person in the world you know" followed by "Well that would be me."
LOL...thought you must be feeling pretty full of yourself :D
Love ya!!