Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Every year my family does breakfast on Christmas day. It has always been at my grandparents house and is usually very nice.

Well since my grandparents have passed away and we no longer have the house, my mother decided to have it at her apartment this year. Her 2 bedroom apartment. Oh, did I mention there are about 24 people who come. Yeah, it was a bit cramped.

Other than that, I had a very nice Christmas. After we had breakfast and opened presents at my mom's, we went to Ben's parents house for lunch and that was much less cramped. From there we went home to spend the afternoon doing nothing. Well I napped and Ben played his new computer game. When I woke up, I decided to clean. And not just a little. I scrubbed the basement floor, did the laundry, dishes, vacuumed, and cleaned off the table. Sort of unorthodox for Christmas but it just needed to be done. We ended the day with a couple episodes of Lost and went to bed rather early. All in all, a very peaceful day.

No comments: