Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sorsha Turns 2

Today was Sorsha's birthday and she had a great time at her Blue's Clues themed party. I know Trin will probably want to post more about the details so I will let her but here is a picture or two of her on her big day.

This one is of her playing with her different Blue's Clues characters before the party which she knew all of their names very well.



This was the present opening and this is her actual surprise face when she saw what it was. She kept saying "open it, open it." So cute.


This is my favorite picture from the day. I love her chocolaty smile. if you click on the picture you can see what I mean. That girl kills me.
Happy Birthday Sorsha! We love you!
Love Uncle Ben and Aunt Jada

3 comments:

Trin said...

She is so stinkin cute (or maybe that's just because she my baby)
Those turned our really good, can't wait to see the rest! You did a great job as always!! Thank you Jada ~ Love Ya!!

JennBee316 said...

I am sincerely impressed! You have such an eye for photo composition. I was thinking about one day this semester having you come in and talk to my digital photography class about being a student photographer, challenges and rewards of the profession, and just anything you feel they might need to know if they're interested in such a career.

I hope it's alright that I copied some of your pix so that I can show them. I also might pick your brain about some assignments you've done that I could adapt for my students.

Love ya... Great job!

Jada said...

Jenn- It's cool that you copied some of them. I'd be okay with talking to your class, even though I'm a little shy I think it would be neat. Thanks for the comment!