Thursday, March 13, 2008

Short update

This semester is already over halfway over. I really just can't believe that because it feels like I've done nothing in school. I have a feeling it is all going catch up with me in the second half but I'm ready. Bring it on.

Tomorrow is my last day at Subway. Forever. I am really excited but will miss a couple of the people I work with there.

I start working at the bank on Tuesday and to say I'm excited is an understatement. I've been shopping and have all sorts of cute new cloths to wear. Everytime I go inthe bank to deposit money or something they all ask when I start. People I don't even know and have never seen are asking me this. It kinda freaks me out that they already know who I am and I have never even seen them but they are all super nice and I can't wait to work with them.

I have to go to class now and turn in a paper I wrote like 5 minutes ago. I hope I did it right. Wish me luck. Peace.

1 comment:

Trin said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you Jada!!

And don't worry about the pics!!

Love ya!