Friday, January 18, 2008

So I was completely wrong

about this bank job being awesome. Don't get me wrong, it was great...at first. Then the branch manager came along. It really makes me angry that one person had to go ruin it for everyone. If you don't know what I'm talking about, basically, she is the devil. Actually just imagine Professor Umbridge from The fifth Harry Potter and you have her to the T. She is horribly mean and condecending. Anyway I thought it over and over about a million times and I had decided (after she yelled at me one last time today) that I wasn't gonna take it anymore.

I quit.

I just clocked out at the end of the night and sent her an email saying I would not be back.

If that sounds rude, it's nothing compared to what all she has done/said to me over the past 5 months.

If you are saying to yourself "What the heck is she going to do now?!" The answer is I'm going back to Subway. Yes that's what I said. Subway. I may not have liked it much more but at least my boss didn't yell at me and treat me like a child. I know I won't be there for the rest of my life but I am going back as Assistant Manager and might even be making more than I did before I left. I am going to talk with my manager tomorrow afternoon to get it all sorted out but she is beyond glad to have me back.

I never in a million years thought I'd say it but I am excited about going back. It is more relaxed and hopefully less stressful.

Anyway some of you may think this is a horrible idea but I really don't care. I know this is what I need right now.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Heidi Kellems said...

We support your decision. We will pray that God will put you in the place he would like you to be. I am glad you aren't miserable. At least Subway doesn't have deep fried foods. :)

Andi said...

Good for you! I was tired of you being so stressed out by her. Subway works for now just fine!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO JADA!!!!! I am so proud of you! I saw that you called me several times tonight. I am sorry I wasn't there for you. I had to work at the Martina McBride show. Kinda nice to have 6th row tickets. Anyway, what happened with Camille?
Love you sweetie,
Mandi