Sunday, January 20, 2008

I don't ask for much

but I am really desperate. I called Mary (the manager at Subway) and asked for a few days to think this whole thing over. I want to be sure this is what I want to do so I told her and she was very understanding. I was supposed to work tomorrow but I asked if I could just have a couple more days to be absolutely sure because to be honest, I have NO IDEA what I am supposed to do. I need a job and Subway is a sure bet but I don't wanna go back just because I can and in a couple of weeks or even months have another job come along and leave again. I don't wanna to that to Mary.

So I am asking for prayer. For guidance from God to let me know what He wants. I know I may not me thrilled with going back to Subway, but if it is what He wants, I'll do it. I have had a couple of other job offers so I'm going to check into them and see what happens.

On another note, Ben and I have been asked to help out with something that will use both our time and our ministy. I won't bore you with the details but we also need guidance from God here. When we were asked, it just kind of hit us and we think we know what we need to do but we want to be sure it's what God wants.

So next time you are talking to God it would be much appreciated if you would ask Him what the heck he wants Ben and Jada to do with their lives.

Father God, thank you for the life you have given us. I pray that you would give us the stength to do what you are calling us to do and Your knowledge to help guide us. I know you will provide. I love you.

Amen

1 comment:

Trin said...

I hope everything works out for you and Benny!
I love you guys!!