-This weather. Humidity is gone (for now) and it's so beautiful outside.
- That I got the lighting for my studio today. So. Excited.
- Newborns. I did my second newborn session yesterday. I feel really good about it. Here's a peek:
I love that this job allows me to get my newborn fix without having to actually have a newborn. It's much better this way. Go here to see the rest.
- Tastee Freeze. More specifically, their Strawberry cheesecake hard ice cream. Best. Stuff. Ever.
- The upcoming holiday weekend. It will be much fun with great Friends.
- Birthday party planning. I can't believe my baby will be 1 in just 2 short months.
What are you loving now??