Friday, February 19, 2010

I need a name..

for my photography business. I've been trying to think of one for ages and just can't seem to come up with something cool and snappy. Since I know sometime in the future Ben and I will have our business together (me doing photography and him doing graphic design) it will need to be a name such as "Blah Blah Photography and Design." Any got anything?? I don't want anything like "A Moment in Time" or "Picture This"...you know, nothing cheesy. I would like to maybe use our names somehow but so far the only thing I can come up with is "J & B Photography and Design" but that just doesn't flow right. So anyone got any ideas to throw out there??? Please, anything....

5 comments:

Heidi Kellems said...

just for fun....Papa and Mama Mia's Photography and Design!

Anonymous said...

JAB Photography. Jada Amelia and Ben.

Tina said...

I don't know...but, I think that'll be one COOL business! Can't wait. By the way...when can you take pics of Lucy?

Jada said...

I will take her pictures anytime!! I'd love to!

Unknown said...

J&B reminds me of PB&J :)