Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I know, I know

When it comes to blogging, I fail miserably but give me a break, I'm still adjusting to this whole "being a mom" thing.

Life is crazy to say the least. Work is super busy, and any free time I have is spent with my beautiful daughter and wonderful husband. This blog is constantly in the back of my mind nagging at me to get on here to update and keep a record of all the amazing things Mia is doing now, but seriously, I never have time. I'm hoping one day I will learn how to be a mom, work, and still get things done like all the other moms I know but I still have yet to figure it out. How do you all do it??? And with more than one?..that's insane!

Anywho, update on Amelia. She is growing sooooooo fast! At her 3 month appointment she weighed 14 lbs!! That's in the 90th percentile! What a chubby yet adorable little girl I have! She coos, talks, laughs, and smiles all the time now and there is nothing in the world that melts my heart than that. She is also beginning to teethe and that is not so fun. I feel so bad that there's not much I can do to help her but hopefully it doesn't last too long and she can go back to being just a happy baby. I know, I have a while to wait but I can hope can't I?

Last night she reached for a toy for the first time. Not that it was super graceful or anything but it was soo cute. I think she surprised herself more than anything that her arms actually did what she wanted them to do lol. It is so fun to watch her learn and discover new things everyday. I am so blessed!

Well I hope to get some pictures on here soon but until then, check out my facebook...there's plenty of pictures there!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I felt the same way when I had Tobin. How in the world was I ever going to get everything done and I didn't have to go back to work. It takes time, he is almost a year now and we are just getting to the point where I can get things done while he entertains himself. Don't stress, it will happen. Amelia is a gorgeous little girl and from your pictures, super happy. Keep up the good work mommy!