Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm still here....

and back to work...already.

Mia will be 8 weeks old on Friday. Eight freaking weeks!

I know, I know.....it's been ages since I've posted anything. I just haven't had the time since Amelia was born. Oh yeah...I never even posted that I had her. Well so ya know I'm not still pregnant.....thank the Lord.Yeah she came 4 weeks early on September 4th. I will post her whole birth story later.

I don't have tons of time now so this will just be a short post letting you all know I'm planning on blogging a lot more...just so I can record everything Mia does and write about her so I will have it in the future and so she can read it when she gets older. I don't want to forget anything.

My life has already changed so much since she has come into my life. It's like I was alseep for 22 years and my body just woke up to have her and love her. Ben is amazing with her. It just melts my heart to see him hold her and sing to her. I am so looking forward to watching her grow and learn.

Ok more later. Promise.

No comments: